Sunday, September 21

Gula Gila

I was watching this one tv programme.
At the end of the programme, there was a band playing.
And I immediately like the song.
I like the early part of the song.
I then decided to change my Call Me Tones to this song.
I decided to change because the other day Farah called me and when I answered the call, instead of saying hello, she said "Kau still x tuka2 lagi lagu kau ni"
So yea, I changed because of u Far ;)
Before that, I downloaded the song to my PC.
I listened to it.
Now I like the starting and the ending part.
But Celcom only has the chorus part instead.
So now Im letting u guys to listen to the whole song and decide which part u like best :)
GULAGILA - Radiostar

2 comments:

ein said...

Hrmm..
1st time dengar: weird
2nd: ok.. this is fun
3rd: the screaming girl is a little bit disturbing.. T_T rase macam kena momok.

huhu.. happy eid irna. Sorry body and soul. *ayat zaman sekolaH* hehehehehe..

irizis said...

first time i listen to this song, i was alone. and baru lepas tgk cite hantu. so kau imagine cane aku rase when i heard the screaming :|
selamat hari raye juge mwah mwah