Sunday, February 22

Meebo!

It was gloomy. 2 bailed out last minute and left me alone. At 830 only I started to fresh up and so I went. It was drizzly. I reached there just in time to watch Yuna woohoo! She only performed 2 songs which is dissapointing. Not her singing of course. Wish she could sing more. She was great tho. And so was Estrella. They got to sing 3 songs. 1 which Im not familiar with :P The hi-lite of the day was the performance by this 1 guy..err...girl..err... A boy dressed up like a diva who thinks he sounds like Ziana Zain and Fantasia Barrino. Looking at him sing makes me wanna puke. But I managed to spill out laughs instead of the Cisnan I had earlier. Well, we didn't stay long to know he won the competition or not. plus! I dun even care. *Somehow, I can still picture him singing yucks!
After that, we went to a Mamak stall. Unfortunately, I parked my car at the birds' public toilet. My old-but-I-still-care-for car was bombarded with no mercy!! From back to front, even at the sides!! My intention of not washing the car before just had to be canceled. Hmph!

***************************************************
It was at Manjung. She often to and fro-ing, sometimes in a day's time. So I thot it would be short and easy. But I thot wrong! Manjung was far..and the journey was looonng. I hate long journeys especially when it is hot n messy, and I am totally hungry. We reached there late. At 5pm!!! Lucky the food was still there :D And we ate our heart out ( well, at least I am :D ) There are 2 possibilities of coming late to a wedding. Either you get a VIP service, or otherwise. And lucky we get the VIP service woohoo!! But we missed seeing SN. Urgh!
Anyways, I like ur dress Waf. Suits u perfectly. Feel bad for not joining the Arabian Night party :( I know it would be fun. Shud haf told us earlier! Boleh mengorat pak Arab! Kih kih...
Reached Kl 1-ish. Reached home at 230-ish. The journey was fine. We decided not to take the road we took earlier. Earlier was scary. After was wayyy better. Full of pretty lights and medium size vehicles instead of slow moving big lorries on the road with no lampu jalan whatsoever.
CONGRATS WAFA!!WEE~!!

******************************************

Kami kemas rumah tadi :)

******************************************


Budak Ini Sangat Superb!!!


Daa~

No comments: