Sunday, June 21

Like Finally!!

I received a text mesage from her which made me a little surprised for a moment. I told the whole family about it after I 'woke up' from that surprise moment. They dont care of course, but happy to share the happy news with them haha..
Yes, I was extremely excited after that. I wish I was there when the announcer announced the result. I really wish I was there to celebrate with the others.
I love the song they played. I even had a cassette (yerp, this was long time ago, when cd's are too expensive to get) of one of the piece the played-the Peter Pan's song. The Solos were great. Maybe the trumpeter was nervous a bit, but hey...u guys won. Sooo proud of you!!!!Congrats adek2!!!

1 comment:

HealthChecker said...

"i know you....i walked with you once upon a dreammm....

llaa laa laa laaa~"

nice job,adek2 korang. i always adore live bands. be it orchestra or a 3-piece band. :)