Saturday, August 27

Raye Oh Yeah


This year, like the previous years, dad goes to Mecca for his umrah. This time around, he brings Izwan along (together with his 3 friends). They're gonna celebrate raya there and only be back on the 2nd of raya. May they be safe there Amin..
Another few days to celebrate raya. Honestly, I am excited and sad at the same time. Sad for leaving Ramadhan as I have not been using the blessed month fully and happy because it's RAYA!!! We may go for some last minute shopping after this. Going back to Pilah tomorrow. Hee.

Oh! I sell kuih raya this year!!! Haha. Not much, restricted to only friends hahha. I may keep the reasons to myself :P Not sure whether I want to do it again next year. It was fun....and painful too haha. To those who have bought em, I hope you like em. Sorry for the misshaped, and some were a bit burnt :s

Ok here's the usual saying on raya:

Di kesempatan ini, saya ingin mengucapkan Selamat Hari Raya kepada semua muslimin muslimat. Terutamanya kepada ahli keluarga, loopers, rakan-rakan yang rapat dan tidak rapat, dan fellow collegues. Maaf zahir dan batin. Don't eat too much lemang and rendang coz I want to eat them all mwahahha. Play only the bunga api ok. Mercun is too noisy. Drive safely for those going back kampung.
Assalamualaikum.

No comments: