Monday, August 27

Let's Plant!

Assalamualaikum
Eid Mubarak to all muslimin & muslimat. I hope everyone is enjoying the lemangs n rendangs as much as I do :D

Today, I plant flower seeds. Woohoo! It's my first time. I hope they grow pretty. I don't think I'm a green thumb, but I won't know until I try it right?

Things you need to plant seeds:
1) Pot
2) Small rocks
3) Soil
4)Water
5) Seeds

Since this is the 1st time I've ever planted anything, I took pictures since I was excited :D

Steps to plant seeds:
1) Recite bismillah.
2) Place the small rocks at the bottom to cover the holes.

3)Fill up the pot with soil. Mom just bought new organic soil. So I mix together the new and old ones.

4) Pour some water to the soil.

5) Make sure all the soil are evenly wet :| Mix them well.
6) Pour in the seeds. Press them down gently.

7) Drizzle a few more water.
8) Place them under the sun.
9) Done!

Don't forget to water everyday :) Wait until the seeds grow, then only you put the fertilizer specialize for flowers. :D Easy peasy. Let's hope my seeds will grow as beautiful as this picture :D These are the celosia plumosa aka corkscomb. Why I bought these seeds? Suke hati la kan!! Hahaha.



No comments: