Saturday, December 1

Mahu ke manakah kita?

Assalamualaikum
Good Day peeps! :D

My uwan just passed away last Wednesday. May Allah forgive her sins and bless her soul and place her in Jannah Amin.

Alhamdulillah, there were many things I learned from her passing.
I got to learn how to mandikan jenazah up to solat jenazah. Knowledge from school was blurry esp when you don't practice em much.
We will never know when is our time. Uwan was in good health (except that she needs a cane to help her walk). I saw her 3 days before she passed away, she looked completely fine. But our fate has been written long before we were born. When it's time, no matter how healthy you are, or no matter how old you are, things still happen according to Allah's will.
During kafan, I thought to myself. This is the only clothing you will wear when you are dead. Just your own jasad and layers of layers of white clothes. There is REALLY nothing from the dunya you can bring to the barzah except these 3 things:
1) Amal jariah
2) Ilmu yang bermanfaat
3) Doa anak yg soleh

MasyaAllah. I got chills after thinking of this. Definitely, I don't realize that what matters in the end is what kind of life I want in the hereafter. The options are only 2, jannah or hell. Recent topic of Tanyalah Ustaz 'Mahu ke manakah kita?' awakens me more. The answer is too obvious. Jannah it is!

Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter, and save us from the chastisement of the fire
[2:201]


No comments: