Tuesday, April 23

Music is Fun & Relaxing (haha cliche)

Assalamualaikum

Went to watch The Impatient Sisters last nite. They were gooooooood! Awesome! And amazingly petite!! Hoho.
Honestly they sound super sedap. Go n listen to them. Serius x menyesal!
There were 2 other performers, Brian n Azmyl. We only get to see Azmyl Yunor. He was awesome too. Performed together with The Sigarettes. Bought his cd :P I like when they performed Anak Dara.

Googled. This vid appeared first. I am sure they were many more. My internet is super slow. I don't have the patience to google others. 


p/s: Oh! We played a guessing game. And I won!!! I hope I get the hadiah :D Hoping x hoping sgt lah. Tapi If I REALLY get it, it would be awesome :D

Cheers~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like уouг blog.. ѵery nice colors & themе.
Did уοu dеsign this website yοurself oг diԁ you hiгe someone
to do it fοr you? Plz answer bаck as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. many thanks

my weblog top yacht boats