Saturday, March 25

T.O.S.H

I feel like writing a blog but I really dun haf anything to write actually. I just finish washing my 2 pail of clothes and my hand hurts a little.I also wash the toilet and that doubles the pain.I was supposed to have 1 midterm paper left that is on Monday but I MCed for yesterday's paper, and so I have to study for two more papers instead of 1. I am not faking MC, I am really sick ok! This morning, my stomach hurts. I spend almost 15 minutes in the toilet. Ironically, Faizal Iman suffers the same thing too at roughly the same time as I am. Mine is nothing serious because I am not feeling anything unease now but he was really in pain. Pity him :(
I saw my sister's status at Y!m asking kenape kite tersedu? I thot this
hiccup thing is explainable, but scientist still can't figure why exactly and I am shock.
Well, it seems that I do have something to write Heh.

1 comment:

Mohd Faizal Iman said...

kesakitan yg amat :(