Monday, April 30

Tikus!

I was tossing my external mouse as it wasn't functioning properly when suddenly it gave me an idea of what to blog...

I can be a real lazy bum.
I haf 3 assignments to submit..And my finals is nearing and I haven't done any studying.
Lately Im not doing great on any of my tests or just about anything..
So supposedly I should be worried and working my ass off finishing all those work rite?
...And yet, Im lazy bumming.

But after many2 tough weeks of pure workload, lazy bumming is what I need most. It would be nicer if I am at home, where I dun haf to do everything by myself-yes, Im super pampered at home, but being here with many rest would do enuff :D Plus the fact that we haf so many holidays these few days even make me restful Hehe...

However, I get sick over the weekend which kinda lessen the joyful of lazy bumming. A little bit of fever and sore throat plus cold. Bummer~! Lucky me, Faizal Iman was kind enuff to drive-trued Bubur Ayam Mcd and cook lunch for me :* And it was amazingly sedap Heh. So thanks yah! Im feeling better now :)


Tomorrow we're going to watch Amazing Race All Stars chez moi. Better not be late again yah pomp! Hmph~! I love Danny and Oswald. But the thing they did last week was not good. And yes, Karma did strike them hard. But I like them nonetheless. I hope Charla & Mirna will be eliminated dis week. So hating them. Or the blondies! Benci gell ok! Tolong la kluar!
Oh! and Aizat kluar :( Deng~!


How my mouse is related with this blog is ...It's part of my lazy bumming activities :))

Bai en.


25 comments:

Mohd Faizal Iman said...

i'm a cook.. :|

h e e j a u said...

go eric & dani! yeehaaa~

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online buy diazepam 10mg india - diazepam 10mg kaufen

Anonymous said...

cheap ambien no prescription ambien vs xanax - ambien dot drug screen

Anonymous said...

buy generic ativan ativan side effects breastfeeding - ativan high experience

Anonymous said...

order ambien online no prescription ambien side effects blogs - ambien side effects women

Anonymous said...

buy lorazepam ativan withdrawal forum - is ativan generic for xanax

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online diazepam dosage 4 mg - where to buy diazepam usa

Anonymous said...

ativan cost ativan uses and dosages - cheapest ativan online

Anonymous said...

buy alprazolam online without prescription xanax side effects on kidneys - xanax generic names

Anonymous said...

ativan online ativan high erowid - ativan 6 mg daily

Anonymous said...

diazepam for dogs diazepam online eu - diazepam dose in rat

Anonymous said...

ativan online order ativan online - ativan dosage long does last

Anonymous said...

buy xanax overnight delivery xanax generic price - alprazolam 0 5mg eurofarma

Anonymous said...

order alprazolam xanax pills what they look like - xanax 1 mg side effects

Anonymous said...

soma drug carisoprodol 350 mg efectos secundarios - buy soma online no rx

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online no prescription ambien drug test hair - ambien withdrawal + infants

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium and zoloft side effects - valium use usa

Anonymous said...

buy soma drug soma like - carisoprodol vs soma

Anonymous said...

ambien order ambien sleeping pill canada - ambien vs tylenol pm

Anonymous said...

valium depression valium pill rectal - valium drug insert

Anonymous said...

Service Drug buy generic prednisone - cheap prednisone http://www.prednisone4sale.com/#cheap-prednisone

Anonymous said...

1, buy soma without prescription - order soma - [url=http://www.indianenglishliterature.com/#order-soma ]carisoprodol online [/url] - http://www.indianenglishliterature.com/#carisoprodol-online

Anonymous said...

tmd maxalt online pharmacy - discount maxalt http://www.maxaltonlinesale.net/#rizatriptan-cost, [url=http://www.maxaltonlinesale.net/#rizatriptan-cost]maxalt 10 mg [/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello, buy lorazepam online no prescription - generic lorazepam http://paniedemou.com/#generic-lorazepam , [url=http://paniedemou.com/#ativan-2mg ]ativan 2mg [/url]