Saturday, May 12

Teman Tapi Mesra

Im done with my course work for dis sem! The most kraziest ever semester! So far, 2 was ok and 2 was not. So now just pray for the best that everything turns out ok and as I expected. Eventho a lot has happen to me which was not ok and not expected at all Sigh~!

Last time I went to Alamanda's A&W for its waffle but the cashier said the machine was broken. So no waffle for that day. And today I went there again craving for the waffle...

Irizis: Kak! Waffle ade x?
Cashier: Tade la. Untuk harini punye, da habes. (muke worried)
Irizis: O ye ke..(muke sedih). Kenape da habes?
Cashier: Sebab mesin tu rosak.
Irizis: O ok...

A while later, a new customer came. And she ordered waffle. Amazingly she got it!! Somehow the cashier didn't haf any effort to tell me dat the machine was already ok and I can haf my waffle if Im still interested. I was seating very near to the cashier seat but non information whatsoeva! Damnation~! After dis, Im totally going to ban myself from going to that particular A&W. Hmph...Luckily there's Waffle Stop. So I ate waffle there :) Lately I realized that I've fallen in love with waffles :x

Oh! and the other day I want to eat kuih bakar. Ive look around Cyberjaya and Kg Baru but the closest I can get is 'bingka tepung' (If Im not mistaken :P ) But today I found what I want. I bought kuih bakar at Putrajaya Pasar Malam. Im so happy to get what I want hehe. Dah la abang yg jual tu hensem =p~ Thanks to Watie asking me to join her to Pasar Malam. Well, a Pasar Malam is the place to be. I love Pasar Malam. No matter how tired I am, I still can go to Pasar Malam.
On 2nd thot, I'll probably be going if I haven't gone to Pasar Malam for a while.
One thing interesting about Putrajaya's Pasar Malam is dat u can actually taste the food before u buy them. Interesting huh? :P Hm.. Whatever it is, saye suke pegi Pasar Malam :D

Ha! Thanks to Watie.. I finally get the pleasure to ride on scooter ehehe...Oh and Zul too for the scooter :)

I haf running nose. I think I got it from Pomp. I just remembered sharing float with her. Patutla boleh berjangkit. Hmph!

Headache. Running Nose. 3 days to finals. Nooiice~!

To my mother. Happy Early Mother's Day. I dun think I can get u anything this year. Tade duit :| Besides, finals coming :-ss


8 comments:

Farah Haida said...

Iiiihhhhhhhhh, kurang asam A&W tuh. Saje dengki ngan irna taknak bagi makan waffles. Farah mengidam kuih seri muke. Siap mimpi2 lagi. haha

irizis said...

Kesiannye Farah..Meh ar sini. Kuih seri muke belambak2 :D

h e e j a u said...

bingka tepung? bingka roti tau la :-s.

oih penyakit tak berjangkit la. itu sume diturunkan oleh Allah S.W.T. ha kan dah kasik ceramah.

tapi mungkin mase share float tu, virus tgh buat disko kt straw. hihi.

oh yah, asgmts yg giler!!! tp dgn ini diisytiharkan, tutup buku jepun! yeehaaaa~

Anonymous said...

all my life, xpenah lak merase waffle A&W. sedap ke?

Farah Haida said...

serious ke cyan? gile laaa, gi try. best~ good luck exam irna!!!!!

h e e j a u said...

waffle tepi jalan rm2 yg jual ngan kayaball tu lagi sedap. :|

irizis said...

Haritu baru makan wafel jual tepi jalan. Serius sedap. Tapi yg aku beli bukan tepi jalan ar...tapi dlm shopping complex :| And its Rm2.50 now...
Wafel A&W tade la sedap mane. Tapi bese ar. Kalau da mengidam tu, sure rase sedap je. Lagipon kite mestila mengidam wafel yg rase sedap. Walaupon hakikatnye x sedap pon.
En

Anonymous said...

hey mengidam2 ni ade ape ke ni hah ..

wait for me Argentina .. huhu ..

yet to decide whether im going or not .. bila harus memilah .. eh memilih .. haish ..