Thursday, May 24

Layan-Tv-Series/Movies-Sampai-Lebam-Day

What do you know. It has come to the final day of the xm. I am verrry relieved it's over eventho Im not satisfied with any of them. Just praying hard that I'll get through. Amin~

As of that, I personally declare it's "Layan-Tv-Series/Movies-Sampai-Lebam-Day~!!! Hahaha...

Ive watched Heroes. And Ive watched Desperate Housewives. End of Story.

Many of my friends will end their university life but not me :( Still have a few months of hard ass work. So Im counting the days till I'll become a student no more. Yeehaa~!
So, end of final xm, means starting of holidays. I really hope I could go on holidays. I mean a real holiday. Not balik kampung kind of holiday if you get what I mean :|
I'd love to go to New Zealand with my sister. I havent told my parents yet. Actually I did. But the thing about my parents, they tend to forget everything I told them that seems interesting to me and to them. Not everything tho. But I dun think they remember about me wanting to go on this trip. So yea, can't wait to go back home to prepare myself to again told them the plan Haha...So wish me luck guys :P
I really need dis trip, the holiday. To let go of everything. Things happened these past few weeks were never good and sooooo tiring and I need my Sweet Escape. And Im really looking forward to bungee jumping Hee... So to my dear sister, boleh x kau jek2 mak ngan ayah suh kasi aku g visit kau :-< Oh! And We're moving out. Im going to stay in hostel next sem. I hate it. But thats the best choice I guess. I dun know when I want to start packing my stuff and balik rumah. Somehow I have a delivery to wait for. Hope it will be here soon. Plus I dun haf the mood to pack yet. Probably because my housemates havent finish their papers yet (except Aini yg dah blk last week lagi!)
And since it's the final month we stay in this house, we are taking advantage the most of it. Haha. Airconds are swtich on anytime we want so Im freeeeezzing like a freezing man :))

Erm..Happy hols everyone. And to those graduating..Happy job hunting Heh...

Toodles~!

2 comments:

h e e j a u said...

i really hope u can go to new zealand. coz i sooo need new tshirts. =D winkwink.

you'll get your sweet escape, dun worrie. but u cant escape from mr jayam. =D

irizis said...

O yeh..Jayam is still hunting :-<