Monday, June 4

Be Somebody

There Are more Than One Person
: Alin
Last Wednesday, I went to see Alin, a friend when I was in Alpha year. She still a friend now heh. I first know her when I was in TKC but back then, we never spoke to each other. Then both of us with Farah Haida entered MMU and tru Farah I know Alin as in we click! Haha...
Anyway, I met Alin at her new house in SK. She has a ferret!! Her name is Kushka. She is sooo adorable and super cute. But as afraid I was of cats, I was more afraid of Kushka because she's too energetic and notty. So yea I scream a lot there :|
Oh! And I heard the words from Alin. We were talking. I like the words. And I totally agree with them. There are whole lots more than a person. So dats how I heard those words :D...

~Orang Lain Dah Ke Bulan, Kite Masih Lagi Dalam Tempayan~
:Aboi's song.
I can't really remember the exact words and the title of the song. I heard it over the radio. I dunno why he uses the word tempayan. Usually people use tempurung. Probably just to rhyme it with bulan. But it really made me think. It's kinda mix up with everything goes around me. With the 50th Independence Day coming up and why we have to follow everything peple do and making differences in my life. Yea..That kinda thot. Heavy thot that sometimes is good to be think :|


Acong, Pomp and me went to watch Waris Jari Hantu. To me it was a good movie. Every role was played really well by the actors/actresses. Four thumbs (jari kaki sekali :p) up to all of them. The sad part is really sad, the funny part is hilariously funny, the mystic fun is mysteriously mystic :|
Rusdi Ramli is superb! Kalau x menang award tatau ar.
I didnt know Riezman act in that film which makes me liking the film more. I've always like him :x I like him... and his lips heh. His acting was never disappointing. Eventho his role was not that important, he speaks perfect n9 dialect! And yes he is Perakian.
Ida Nerina was reallllly good. I never see any actress who can make expressions like hers. She's a Class A Pelakon!
I never like Rashid Salleh's acting. But in this movie, the character suits him best! :))
Azean is no doubt good la kan.
Kesimpulannye, the movie is bloody good and those who love a good movie with good pelakons, go and watch this movie. x rugi I tell u!!!

The nite before me and Pomp watched Puaka Tebing Biru. I think this movie is scarier than Jangan Pandang Belakang. And it should be rated as 18sx :|

Im suppose to be writing a letter for internship placement but I dun know hot to start. So I blog :D
Now Im gonna google and finish the letter. Then watch adorable Hafiz in Gedik Santai hehe. Toodles~!

3 comments:

h e e j a u said...

Tinaaaa!!! (dgn muke harimau)

Mohd Faizal Iman said...

ape ayat alin?

irizis said...

Heh
Tu la ayat Alin. Eishk. Xreti bace ke??!!