Friday, June 8

Not Today

Today I dun feel happy
Because of 4 things
  • Things I did for 2 days didnt turn out good. Time and energy wasted :(
  • I dun haf the chance to go to New Zealand, let alone Australia :(
  • I haf to see a doctor during this hols. Thats what held me back from going to OZ.
  • Hate the fact that all of these 3 things, I knew it at the same time. Blurgh!~
So Today is not the day for me :(
Boo Hoo~ :((


Ive arranged my timetable. I only haf 1 class each on Mondays and Tuesdays. A few classes on Wednesdays, no class on Thursdays and a morning and 2 evening classes on Fridays. Interesting?? Not!!!
Im not thinking of going back early but I just remembered I haf to manually register my fyp. Dang~! And that sums more things that make me unhappy.

Oh! I watched Shrek3 today. A bit disappointed tho. Hmm..Plus I get the 1st row again. Noiice~!

...
The only thing that brighten my day is my tv :x
I am so watching Manjalara and Emil Emilda Hahaha...

No comments: