Saturday, June 16

Something For The People

Today is my mom's birthday. Unlucky her, she was in the hospital for 2 days. She was admitted on Wednesday nite. Seems dat her saluran makanan is bleeding. The acid from the perut cause the bleeding. The injap that is suppose to block the acid from entering the saluran makanan didnt function properly. The bleeding effects her trakea too. No wonder all this while she had trouble swallowing her food. Pity her. The hospital was kind enough to give my mother a pot of flower. The flower is very nice, but I dun know what kind it is. She's at home now which is good news. But I dun think we'll be going out to celebrate her birthday as she is still weak with the drugs and many2 test she took while she was in the hospital. I did prepare a card and a present for her which Im going to give them to her later tonite.

The other day, we ordered McD. It was a delivery. It was my first time. The ordering tru delivery I mean. It was kinda cool as they can detect my house address. And the service was fast too. After the delivery man has sent the food, the management called the house again to confirm whether I received the food or not. Now that's wat I call a good service!

Results were out. I dun really like mine. It was so so to me. And I am super hating Intan Suraya Shahdan. Hmph~!

Last week, a friend of mine got married. We've lost contact for about 5++ years, when suddenly she messaged tru frenster telling she was getting married. Hehe...Im surprised many of my friends came. We were loud and hectic, like usual :-j
Next will be Aini's engagement and Aliyya Bada's wedding. Both fall on the same day but diff time. Naseb baik :P Aini is the 1st non-tkcian fren I haf whom will tie the knot soon. Ok. I know dis is making no sense at all :|

I so wanna go to Agnes Monica's concert!!! Somebody plz win me the tix or if u're kind enuff, buy a good seat for me :)

Ok Bai

No comments: