Sunday, January 27

I Dun Haf To Try

Let me officially declare this:
I'm finally done people!
Done the studies.
Done the FYP.
Done the training.
What's left is the report and the presentation.
Which I dun really care Haha!

After 3 months of practical training, I have to admit I dun mind working. Be it many or less work as long as there's money concerning it Hehe.. Me and Pomp ended our training last Friday. The day befo
re, the superiors were kind enuff to treat us lunch. We ate. They talked about their experiences. They shared some tips on job hunting. We listened. We asked questions (well, I contributed 1% of the questions, as I'm sooo the 'perempuan melayu') :|
We were supposed to get another free lunch but tade rezeki :( Somehow, the technician couldn't locate us at that time Sigh~!
On the last day, we thanked some people. Took pictures with many people. Say goodbye to everyone we know :P

Us @ Office


Sesi Blanje Makan


Us coyly working


Us again


Us with the technicians



Us with the Viatnamese yang sangat excited bergamba (fyi viatnamese yg baju putih)


Me with The Man Woohoo~!


Us with The Bigger Man :|


Us with Ita

End...

P/s: Went for a jog at Hutan Rekreasi. Suddenly, thot of having my wedding reception there :D

5 comments:

ein said...

bile nak kawen? gile ah.. garden wedding. baik panggil bomoh ujan. hahahhahah... :P

irizis said...

Kawen lambat lagi la..Ni mmg fuuuuuture wedding plan ok!

Anonymous said...

in future ntah ade lagi garden tu .. ntah2 dah jd funfair .. haish

Anonymous said...

hutan rekreasi banyak nyamuk.

irizis said...

Korang ni x sapotif langsong... Nnt sembor la ubat nyamok bnyk2. Name pon hutan rekreasi. mesti la terpelihare. Apehal nk jadi funfair lak. Eishk!