Saturday, May 17

Suddenly I Lurve My Work

This coming Monday is Wesak Day.
So I decided to balik kampung during the weekend.
And since it is a long holiday, I figured there would be bad traffic.
But no, yesterday's journey was ok.
Many cars, but no jams at all.
I like~
Most probably, because I dash home right after work.
And people hasn't start their balik-kampung-journey yet.
But to be on the safe side, as to avoid the traffic jam, I was thinking of going back to KJ on Tuesday right after Subuh.
Done this once, and I totally didn't like it.
I can't concentrate doing the work.
All I can think of was to get home and sleep.
But for the sake of not having leg-ill,
I sanggup! :D
Then, came Meor.
My sweet sweet boss.
Who suddenly asked
"Irna, u blk Mlk x dis week?"
(angguk sambil senyum)
"Good. Then u can help Sofi to get the tender from Utem. On Tuesday, u pergi beli tender tu"
(Senyum dgn lebih lebar)
U know what this means right?
It means that I can wake up at whatever time I want as long as I could reach Utem by 1230pm as that is the closing time for the tender.
Kih kih kih...
Oh! Btw, Utem is like a 15 or so minutes drive from my house :)
And another good part is,
Im going to used my claiming authority
Hoh.
Working to me is suddenly nice :D

Talked on the phone with Salwa just now.
Glad to hear her voice after so long.
Miss u la dear~ :*

Oh! A dear dear fren of mine tricked me into watching this scary like shit indon muvi called 40 hari bangkitnya pocong.
Erm...
I covered my face almost all the time.(with the jari being jarak2 :P)
I never realized I am that penakut.
Or maybe it has been ages since I watched a scary movie at the cinema.
With the sound effect, and the picture effect...
I have to admit, sometimes the pocong look very stupid.
But Indonesians do know how to scare ppl with their movies.
Dem~

~Happy hols~

No comments: