Saturday, May 10

:)

We were at the school, and suddenly an idea popped out. Setting up YOGA is somewhat cool. FYI, YOGA is Young Old Girls Association Heh. Yerp, it was the labour day and as usual, the old girls would have an event at the school and we decided to have a little visit there. As far as I am concern, I have not been there since my first year of Uni. It was more than 5 years already but I still love everything there is about the school. Woot Woot~



(Mim+ Serk @ A&W)(SarahRahim+Manoq @ A&W)(The jam we sponsored :D)(@ the lawa dining hall)(Serk+Ein @Satay Samuri)
More Pictures :)
And a few more :)



Then there was Adi's wedding.


The pengantins n Sue (blur picture courtesy of Azwa :|)

With Azwa

A very happy birthday to Izwan!!! And Happy Mother's Day to Bonde ku :)




More Pictures :)

p/s: I'm in love with Dan Humphrey. He's like the brother n the boyfriend I never had :x

2 comments:

h e e j a u said...

ey cmne kau tulis sendiri atas cake tu? cantek2. cake nmpk sedap. nyamnyam.

irizis said...

oh well :-j