Saturday, April 26

Diary of a girl taking public transport

1st day
The journey from my house to the LRT took about 10 minutes top. This is, at normal peaceful hours. That day, I went out at 730 and ended up reaching the LRT at 815. The traffic was reallllyy bad. The left leg hurt of too much pressing on the clutch. Sigh~
I live in a city where we dont use train as the public transport. So I never knew what its like during morning working hours. So dat is the first time I actually queue to get on the train. Yes, i was jakun.
Then had to change to Star. Mind u, I wore heels, and having to walk from one st to another wearing a worn heels which is not comfortable at all irritated me like hell.
Reached destination. Most of the time, I had to walk. And having men to walk with u, means that u have to have big steps or small quicker steps. And yeah, there were a lottt of walking.
At the end of the day, my feet hurt like hell.

2nd day
Learned the lesson from day 1, so I get out from the house at about 700. Reached LRT at 730. Do the math, yerp..saved some time. Oh! the feet were still hurt from yesterday's torturesome. So I wore slippers and put the heels inside the bag. Upon reaching the destination, I changed to heels. The journey felt a lot better and more comfortable :) But still, there were a lot of walking, and the feet were hurt~er :(
At the end of the day, after changing to slippers again, I was limping. The left leg could not handle the pressure anymore. I even had to use the tumit to push the pedal. Had to do some massage on the feet after that Sobsob~

3rd day
Can't take it anymore. Don't want to take any risks. So no heels for that day, instead I wore flats.
Went out at 655 and reach there at 715. Notice how a 5 minutes can change the traffic scenario :)
The journey was nice and steady :) :)
Oh! the train was extra pack that day. Thing that can't be avoided was the grazing of the boobs. Lucky it was a lady's arm. Hm..

Lessons learned:
1) Leave early to avoid bad traffics
2) Don't ever think of walking long distance on worn old shoes/heels. Saket macam babi hutan ok!
3) Go buy an expensive comfortable shoes instead
4) Better yet, get a driver to drive u around instead of walking. U can sleep during the traffic jam too kih kih

Pictures here :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

flats? if i were you, ill wear sneakers on the 2nd day, already. huhu.