Monday, April 7

Hari Ini Hari Isnin

Im at the office. Had my first meeting today. It has been a week since I started working .Last week I had no internet connection because the port was rosak. And I still haven't got my Microsoft Office License yet. So can't really do the office thingy work.

Oh! We've just moved to the new office. It is bigg!!! and spacious!!! There were 4 of us.The GM, the trainer, a FE and myself. The GM and the trainer would seldom be here. So there will be jussst the two of us , me and the FE.


We had free lunch! Wee~! There was a restaurant serve Padang cuisine just opened and they were giving free food. So yeah, free food never taste better ;)



I rent a room. Near to my office. Quite convenient. So far the housemates were ok. The neighbours were quite irritating. Last week, there was this Indian couple arguing over I dont know what, as they were using their own language. Then there is this Malay family, the son always get scolded. From not going to Sekolah Agame, to always play with his friends and never do his homework. I can hear it loud and clear. So not sound proof la the bilik! And at 630am every morning, there was this old-fashioned alarm clock which ring so loud, the whole area could wake up! And it snoozes!!!

En.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

isk...mesti bingit je telinge ko kn..hehehe.

irizis said...

Mule2 tu mmg rase nk jerit je suh tutup :| Tapi skrg da lali :-<

Anonymous said...

pomppp nk sundae mcd yg ade cornetto tu.

irizis said...

ade lagi ke ice cream tu. igtkan promotion jeh