Monday, March 17

Milk In The Bottle

I've got a job.
Has not started on the job tho.
Soon.
Had to rent a house while waiting for the renovation to finish.
I've watched Duyung.
Tot it would be ridiculous.
But I tot wrong.
The gamba is so lawa.
Somehow I like the movie.
Eventho the storyline is poor.
We made pizza today.
4 of them.
Hehe.
I'm watching Ghost on 8tv.
I've been following the series since episode one.
I like the soundtracks.
Most of them are Caillat's.
I love all the tracks.

C'est tous~

6 comments:

Farah Haida said...

Keje kat mane?
Congrats :)

irizis said...

Kat Kelana Jaya.
:)

h e e j a u said...

nk tgk ghost gak. =c recordkan la.

bile nk dtg sini! dtgla harini!

irizis said...

belikan astro max.
nnt aku rekodkan :D
da datang da :-"

ein said...

kelana jaya?? thats near to me.. :) lets jumpa minooom2 when u are free. owh.. lupe lak. congrats. tehehhhehehe..

irizis said...

aa ..lets lets!