Monday, March 3

Yellow n Pink

The free muffin and the bag

Went to a career fair at KLCC with Suraiya.
The registration process took forever. And we only apply for 3 positions. Totally not worth it to come. And I came all the way from Melaka :-<
Then had 1 interview with a co.
It would be verry nice if I got the job there. So dat I can awed people.

Hey! keje mane skrg?
Keje kt co ni.

Wow! Gile ar!

I wish I'll have dat kinda conversation. Yes..berangan mmg best! Dan 1 peringatan, dun park too long at KLCC coz its freakingg mahal ok! Being a Melakan...I am not used to these rates :|
Oh! And I got the chance to drive tru the SMART Tunnel by myself and swished the KL-Putrajaya Highway.
Hikhik.



SMART Tunnel

KL-Putrajaya Highway

Then, had a nice home cook candlelit dinner. Thanks Sha ;)


Steamed Siakap Fish and Ikan Bilis+Tempe+Petai Sambal



Asparagus with Minced Beef and Malay salad :D


The compulsory course in Malay cuisine. Nasik! Plus my two lovely jari


The next day, went for another interview.Well, at first I thot it was an interview. But turn out to be an assesment. It was a test. A tough one I'd say since I could answer only quarter of the questions :| Yeah, otak da lame x berfungsi. Terkejut la tibe2 kene generate balik. From the asessment only they would interview people. So that was it.

Oh! x suke la OIAM2 result.

But I love these. Slightly a different version.A nicer version la of these songs.Especially the 2nd and the last song.
Enjois
And yeah, happy leap year everyone! (I just realized it when I asked Suraiya "hari ni bape hb eh?" "1st March" "Eh! bkn 30th eh?" "Lerr...kan Feb 29hb je" Being too long away from school makes me forget about this. Seriously! )

2 comments:

h e e j a u said...

yeh. smart tunnel n new highway rox~

job hunting sux.

cik puan tya said...

irna, seriously x worth ke g career fair tuh?i planned to go as well but last min had to cancel the plan..and now, im stucked with the current job..huhu..