Saturday, February 23

Now I Know Why I Hate Politics So Much

Politic is all about cronyism. Urgh~!
It's my first time to vote.
But I can't vote for him.
To wait for another term, I dun think he will able to.
Bencinyeh!
Now I am not excited anymore to vote.
:(

Apdet on Cikcim.
His tulang punggung patah. As well as his tulang rusuk. His peparu berdarah. He can't even get up.
Supposed to be operated this morning, but until now, the OR is still not available. How suck that sounds? He has been prep since early this morning. Meaning, he hasn't taken any food since morning. Benci x?? Urgh~!


2 comments:

Farah Haida said...

Eyh, what's the problem? Why don't you like your representative?
What happened to cikcim? Jatuh while gantung bendera party ke?

irizis said...

sebab x kenal n die org baru n org ramai nak org len..tp die lak yg tercalon. cikcim jatuh :( tadi baru visit die kt icu. lemah je.pucat je muke. tulang punggung die 3 patah, tulang rusuk 1 patah :(