Friday, February 22

:-

.It felt good to make amend.
.To forgive and forget.
.To having more good.
.And less bad.
( bile bace blk...cam rhyme pulak :P )

Oh! I had a chat with him.

J: bila org tanya I kata you ini suka makan dan tidur...
J: sebab itu gemuk...
J: ha ha ha ha ha ha...

Seems dat he still got his sense of humour :P ( even if he's serious, I still take it as a joke :-j )

Lately, I hate reading this one particular newspaper. It's all about the goodness of this one party. And talking trash about other parties. Sooooo berat sebelah. Even though I detest politics so much, I am excited to vote for the first time heh. And mother is even more excited. She printed this COLOURED just to show me.



And I never knew the CM himself is the Bukit Baru's ADUN. FYI, Bkt Baru is where I live. I've been living in Bkt Baru for the rest of my life, but I never care or even care to know who's the ADUN of my place until today. Yeah...The exposure of politics and the election has got me into knowing this fact :P As can be seen in the picture, I am not going to vote at Melaka. My IC stated that my home add is at Seremban. There's no need to know the reason. So yah, can't wait to vote.
A relative is getting married on the same day as the election day. The nikah ceremony is in the morning, and it is at KL. Some of the macik2 plan to go for the nikah then go back to Seremban to vote. Then go back to KL to attend the reception dinner. Memenatkan jeh! My family will surely not going to attend the nikah. Period.
Oh! Cikcim had an accident while putting up flags. He fell down from a tree. Called his family yesterday, said that he broke his backbone. Poor him. First the batok and the losing of voice, now the falling :-< Hope he will be fine. Still hasn't got any update on him.

I've got job interviews on Monday and Friday. Not very keen to get a job tho. Still in the holiday mood (eventho plan to go holiday x jadih .hmph ) But like Suraiya said, "pegi je bnyk2 interviews..nak dapat experience banyak2" :P

1 comment:

Farah Haida said...

Agree the media is being controlled and we are not allowed to do free speech...