Monday, February 4

I have few reasons why I am in Cyberjaya right now.
I have been here since Friday.
And will be back tomorrow.
The early plan was to be back on Sunday.
But mom's not around.
Means, no one's around the house.
Not until Tuesday.
So, y shud I be at the house. Comprenez??

On Friday, I had to submit the ITP report to the lecturer.

Reached MMU, printed some pages.

Bind the whole thing.

And off we went to VPT for the last time ( most probably )

To take the eval form back.

Which was supposed to be returned back to us before Friday.

But never did Sigh~!

The journey to and fro took us about 4 hours plus.

Hellestest traffic!!!

Lucky we managed to submit before 5pm.

Phew~!

I've had many2 memories of submitting aeverything late :|

Be it important or not.

Yerp!

So yeah, Im used to being late :P


On Saturday, we decided to pamper ourselves.

We went for a full body massage + sauna bath.

The driving was blurry.

It rained heavily.
And I can't see the road.
So we had to stop under the bridge.

Until the rain merely stopped.
And then headed to Ampang.
Dropped off Suraiya while on the way.

And still, the rain didn't stop.

When reached there, found that no men allowed.

Pity Zul had to wait in the car.

For 5 hours straight :|

As he didn't know where to go.

Lucky he just bought the PSP :P

Oh!

I lurrrve the sauna.

The massage was ticklish.

Oh! And somehow Wati had the pleasure to view my rear :|

Naseb baik lawa
:-j

And we did the hair too.

The sauna+massage was nice.

Prolong needed :D

My hdisk cannot be detected.
Tried with other cables, baru boleh.
So went to Loyat.
Dengan harapan dapat new cable for free.
Konon2 nk gune warranty.
Tp x berjaye :(
So terpakse bought a new one.
Since we're there, I suggested to get JCo :D
They were undoubtedly sedapp =p~
And then went to Wati's.
Watched Ghost.
Played Saidina.
Got scolded by her mom coz played until late.
And off to MMU again.

Today, I went to settle the debt.
And now I am Money-less :(

Just got a message from the cuzzie.
Which is kinda saket hati to read.
And yeah! I dun like it.
I've been planning this thing long enuff..
So plzzz..tolong la jadi.

Got some problems with the laptop.
Did the repairing.
And the formatting.
So far...so good.

Watched Ella Enchanted.
Hugh Dancy is hot.
I must say, curly hair men drools me =p~
Hehe..

Ok.
That's it.
Bai en.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

manede mak aku mara men lewat2 da..hahahha.sbb kite blk lmbt sgt ade rr. hahahhaa..ur rear??? bootylicious! hak hak