Thursday, July 10

No Stopping Us

1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Blogger that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged, and to read your blog.

I was tagged. And since I actually have the time, I'm gonna do this.

1) I love to count. Not numbers, but words. And there should be some rhyme to each and every words I counted. And I do have few favourite words which will go with the words I counted just to beautify the whole sentences. No I'm not weird. It's just something I do when I'm driving alone or stuck in the traffic or suddenly see a word which I think would be interesting to be counted. Could generate the brain too alright. And yah, improve my spelling n my math knowledge :P

2) I like to gesel my feet with any smooth surfaces when I'm sitting or lying down. It's genetic. My father n brother have the same habit too.

3) I love lying to people. Not with bad intentions tho. Some say I'm pretty good at this :P

4) I started using Pantene (the one with 3x perlindungan rambut gugur or something like dat) a few days back and I really like the smell. It smells like bubblegum. Sister said, they really put the bubblegum so dat my hair can stick together n never fell off :|

5) I detest togeh!!! (thot of writing this down because a colleague love togeh so much she ordered bihun goreng with more togeh than the bihun)

6) I fcuking need a new laptop. I can't stand the fact that my laptop I have now always turns off by itself. (dis is considered as habit rite?)

7) I dun drink 'Air Minuman'. Not saying I'm gedik, but the water can't just go down the throat. Unless it is flavoured. But I can accept Air Mineral :D

8) I love to eat spicy food until my eyes+nose waters :D Baru syok ~!

Woh! I manage to dig myself out kihkih.

Im tagging:
enione who reads this!!!


What happen on the 9th of July

Many wishes came in.
Sister hand in the present :D
Ofismate decided to treat lunch. We ate seafood.It was good.
Got back to the office, got scolded by the boss because exceeded the lunch hour by 1 hour :|
Was sad :(
planned to go to yoga class to ease the sadness, suddenly get a sms from her.
Immediately changed the plan, went to fetch them instead and head to her house.
We were wardrobe walking :D It was fun!!
Met up with her at Rasta.
She open table. I loiiikke~

Thank you thank you for all the wishes and thr singings and the belanjeings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hoi