Monday, July 21

Tah-Yed

I heard a rumour,
A big one,
From a colleague,
Who heard it from her husband,
Who is the lecturer at MMU,
That MMU is going public,
MMU currently has no money,
And Telekom could not afford them anymore,
Am not sure how true is the rumour,
but the husband said it was big,
So just wait and see.
Lucky I am out of there,
And will be convocat-ing soon.
Hehe.

I hate datelines.
Especially when it involves money.
And the fact that people were counting on me,
I can't stand it,
I hate bringing work to home,
But I had to as I am not really brani staying alone in the office,
And I hate the fact that the workload double and triple from day to day,
I hate working under ppl,
I hate it when I am supervised,
I am toooo lazy to do work,
I think I've had enuff,
I hate my work. Enuff said.
I need a job with lots of holidays and very less work, anyone??
nak kawin dgn anak raja la macam ini.
tayah keje. duduk je rumah jadi princess.
menghabiskan duit rakyat tanpa segan silu :|
I wish!

Already feeling sleepy,
But still haf a prayer to perform,
Pages of pages of stuff to look at,
Sigh~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

smaye la dulu sbelum demo wak kejo tu .. haish ..

yo ko? if going public wats the problem wif that? better la kan .. fees going down .. more ppl can afford to study there ..

irizis said...

mmg tade problem. tp cam x gempak la da. mmu kan terkenal ngn cekik darah student. n nnt senang je la org bkn sebarangan nk masok mmu :|
even lecturer tu pon tgh pk2 nk cari keje len. x best keje gomen :P

Anonymous said...

i br igt nk apply gomen setelah berhenti dr keje sbg tukang cat ni :|

irizis said...

u tape la. pencinte gomen.
i anti gomen :|