Saturday, August 16

The Day We Were On **

Yes. It was plannned at first place. Both of us had came up with our own reasons. We totally need this. But that evening, I got sick. Fever, flu, sore throat! Never had my dream came that really true :P And so I got it legally. Not by cheating or by any means. And then, it's her turn the next day. She managed to get it. It seems that, hers was more easy to issue the cert than mine eventho I suffer more than her :| Ok Whatever. The bottom thing was, kami berjaye!! Yeeha...
And so I met her at McD after been waiting for 1 hour for me. Peace yaw. Sekali sekale aku prektis jadi kau :)) And we talked and talked and finally decided to go to OU. I deposited the cheque, she was swiping her card happily, and we watched Wall-E. The story was cute. Plain n very easy to understand with good moral value which very much strong related with what happen to us nowadays. But we thot that the ending was a bit disappointing. Anyways, we had our lunch, and she swipe a bit more. And we went for coffee. It was nice. And then we decided to camera-whoring.
All together, we spent the whole 8 hrs at OU only. Gile kutu lepak :)) But it was fun to haf a vacation once in a while :P
Oh yeah, the reason she gave to get the cert, she actually felt it at the middle of the vacation. Amazingly amazing!

Just got a sms from the manager. Seems that I won't be conducting the training alone hehehe. Boy, am I glad to receive such msg. Terase relieve yg teramat sgt. It was frustating at first. There were 300++ (or 600++) pages to read to master the equipment and I totally am not ready for that :-< Yes Bob. I love you for this :*

ERm..bai

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

tolong swipekn aku jugakkkkkkkkkkkk...nk!

irizis said...

kau gemok sgt ar. x muat kt tmpt swipe tu :))

Anonymous said...

oo ok .. apekah cara azwa tuk dpt mc tu?

irizis said...

hoi.mc ape ni? mane ade azwa amik mc?

Anonymous said...

I got it legally. Not by cheating or by any means. And then, it's her turn the next day. She managed to get it. It seems that, hers was more easy to issue the cert than mine eventho I suffer more than her

ein said...

oiii! tipuu!! ade on ** pegi tgk movie!!