Wednesday, August 13

False Alarm?

I am alone in the office. Everyone is out for lunch. I asked them to tapau for me as my lunch-mate is on emergency leave today.It's a good thing she's on leave as my monitor turned pitch black suddenly. Until now, I can't switch on the PC and waiting for the IT guy to turn up. So I am using the lunch-mate's PC instead.
Yesterday, Pomp's office was on fire. Well, one of the cars in the basement was on fire. Tibe2 meletup and affect other cars. They heard the fire alarm, but did't act quick to go down. Cyan was telling the same thing too. Amazingly, Cyan and Aiya works in the same building but different block and floor :P
The same thing happen when we were in Adelaide. It was around 8-ish in the morning, and we were still deep in sleep. Suddenly we heard the alarm, very loud but still stay on the bed doing nothing but asking each other from where the sound comes from. After 15mins or so, L.Jaja decided to check outside. Then we know, there was a fire downstairs. With the just-off-from-bed face, we straight away go down to the carpark. We didn't rush as there was a nenek with cane in front of us and the stairs can only fit one person. Lucky it was only a minor burn. We were so slow to act as the firemen we there before us. Moral of the story is, act quick-er when you hear any alarm. Not all the time, it was a false alarm.
Hehe.
Oh! Adelaide was cold. Winter and rainy with strong wind. Especially at nite. All my bones were shivering like crazy. Kitorang pulak perasan mat saleh, pki baju nipis2. Not much of activities were done while we were there. Most of it was sleeping. Sleep at 6pm and woke up at 8am. Baby pon kalah ok!
Attended Angah's convo. It was short compared to MMU's. Most was 2 hrs I guess. Congrats yaw!

Tomorrow will be Rasyid's last day. Supposed to be on the 29th but the company decided on tomorrow due to I-dont-know-of-what-reason. Sedey2 :(

Some frens planning on bowling tournament. Can't join as I have other things to do. Sorry guys. Anyways, I am cheering from Mlk.

Our team is F.I.N.E fine
On the L.I.N.E line
So we L.O.V.E love it
All the T.I.M.E time
We are the B.E.S.T best
Among the R.E.S.T rest
So YE YE Yellow is the best!
WOo hoo~

Gutlak to the yellow team. Make me proud :D

Oh! Here come my lunch :D
Bai en

No comments: