Tuesday, December 16

Coba

Watched The Day The Earth Stood Still. Sucks Like Shit! Please Please do not watch it. Period.Bolt was fun. I adore the pigeons :x. Cicakman 2 was better than Cicakman 1. Los dan Faun was ok. Adlin was never a favourite (except for his directing skills and his role in PGL the Movie). Of all Afdlin's movie, still I think Baik Punya Cilok was the best! Yerp, been watching movies lately. Somehow the festive mode came to me a bit fast. So I'd prefer to be outside than at home.


Can't wait for the superior to approve my leave. It has been a week since I applied. Hope I get it.

Last week we went to the lookout (spelling??)point. Not there at the right timing. Most of the lights were off already. Even the KLCC's lights! Nevertheless. I enjoy the breeze. It has been a while since I went out late at nite becoming kutu malam. Last time was when I was still studying. Yerp, miss those days. The days where everything seems so easy :|





Been spending money like crazy lately. Not being concerned with the world crisis haha!

A lunch date with a frie
nd made me thinking. Think hard of my life. Actually, couple of lunch dates ( or so I say :P ) had made me realized. So now I am starting to plan ahead. Roughly, I have some ideas. Hard, and very much hard to reach, but had to push the limits sometimes in order to succeed.Sometimes, we simply take things for granted. Well, I do most of the times. Am trying to change for my better self. Trying to push all the negativity and be more if not positive, a neutral person than I used to be. I am struggling between two words-of-advice : 'Try to be positive in eveything you do and dun tink it as obstacle, instead take it as a challenge' and ' do what u tink is best for u. go for ur dream' Hate to be in these situations :-s
I saw a car just now. Very nice. It was a Wald. Try to Gugel it, but x jumpe . Sigh~
Oh! I planned to buy a HTC with this specific model. But a dear d
ear friend of mine has bought the same exact model! So now I am looking for another model. Saw one today and liking it so much :D Can't wait for it to be out!
Saye rase Faizal Tahir punye suare sangat seksey~ I was listening full blast to his song the other day at a friend's car. Super cair ok~ And I think Atilia has a sweet tone. Yerp2. I am being very Malay. Denga
r lagu melayu. Tgk filem melayu. Saye bangge jadi orang melayu. Tapi saye bukan orang melake. duduk je kt melake :| Tapi ofis mate saye selalu cakap saye org melake dan kutuk org melake.hmph! X baik tauh!
Supposedly, it's the dry season. But almost everyday it rains. I like the rain for its sejukness, not the weather or the kilat or the becak2 and the fact that I have to park outside and walk about 5 mins from the car to my aptmt was not a pleasant thing to do Double Sigh~
We went to a friend's wedding yang da lame x jumpe. About belas2 tahun kot x jumpe. My intention was to go n meet with all of my loooong loost fren but we ended up reaching there late n jumpe them kejap je :( And the food pon da habes :( So we end up taking photos n go makan outside. Oh! I met my junior at the wedding.



My hsemate got 2 rabbits from her boyfriend for her birthday. They are adorable. Their fur is very soft (yerp, I touched it setelah dipakse) I like the grey color one :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg omg! you touched the wabbits! omg omg. what happened to u? =o

sori bout the fon. :-s ala tak best pon. asyik hang, vibrate tk sedap, susah nk type sms,etc. (nak sejukkan hati). hihi.

irizis said...

i was being forced :|
hmph. whatever. lucky i found a replacement already :)

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!!

at last ko berjaya tulis something yg panjang.

CONNGRATS!!

irizis said...

:|
kt blog lain la.
hmph!