Saturday, December 27

Hannah Montana

I made Chocolate Bread Pudding! It was my first time. And amazingly it tastes ok :P



Congratulations on the wedding Alin and Salwa!!! I love u both :x
Zue darl, congrats on the engagement. Sorry cannot make it. Was sick :(
I am sure u look lovely. Can't wait for the pictures. Sorry for ur fon tho :( Do tell Z bout this. Or maybe I can help giving him some hint on the wedding hantaran. Hik hik.

Oh! I am sick. The 1st day was the worst. My throat hurts. I can't even swallow plain water :( No appetite whatsoever. I began to think that I sounded like Mylie Cyrus :P I have really bad running nose. The 2nd day, I started to feel feverish. The cold worsening. Most of the time I had to breathe through mouth. Praying for me to get better.
Tomorrow we're going to the mosque for the doa Akhir Tahun n Awal Tahun. I wasn't being all pious throughout this year. Trying to be better. InsyaAllah~.
Happy Maal Hijrah brothers and sisters.
Happy Christmas to the Christians.
Happy new year to everyone.
Cheers~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chocolate Bread Pudding looks like that?wow..SCARYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

irizis said...

dem yuh azam! dun judge a book by its cover ok!

Anonymous said...

tp tu bukan buku.huhuuhu.scary gak!

irizis said...

*ketuk2 meje sampai berlubang*

Anonymous said...

bread pudding, i loikeee. tp ade choc? cmne tu? resipi sendiri ke? looks ok tho. rase die tktau la. :-s kuhkuh.

irizis said...

choc sebab parut cooking choc letak kt dlm susu instead of perise vanila. rase die sedapla. mak aku approve ok!