Wednesday, April 29

30 saat ke Marikh

I am marathoning LOTR. It has been almost a week now. Yeah, I am a bad example of a marathoner. So what? Heh.Ive watched the trilogy once, and now I want to watch it again since I never came in early during movies. So often I miss the early parts.

We plan to go to Batam this weekend. But today's Berita Harian headline is 'Elak Ke Luar Negara'. Sigh. Not sure whether we're still going or not. Anyways, had the old passport renewed. I am sooo loving the new picture. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than the old one. SERIOUSLY!
Adapted from a real conversation after looking at both of my passports:
A: Passport lame ni, muke u mcm budak pandai yg selekeh
B: Kau mesti suke gile kan gamba baru kau ni (gelak yg sgt horror)

Im at the office. Im fasting today. It just rained. And the office is cold. Cold doesn't go align with empty stomach.Waiting patiently for break fast time. Lately I have been famish all the time. Ok, too strong for a word. I am always feeling hungry. Non stop. I don't know whether it's the weather or the vertigo reaction. Trying to chang
e the menu to a healthier one.

Yesteday I went to yoga after a week's break. Now Im body aching. Need to stretch more often. Oh! Am going to have a futsal match tomorrow. My first ever haha! Don't know how to play one, never try to learn n going to play tomorrow. I dont even have a shoes to play. Even worst, I am a kaki bangku!! Haiyoh. We'll see how it goes.




2 comments:

TanahYangLiat said...

ey scarynye! is that ur feet?

irizis said...

hk ah.before this aku lipat the other kaki. sort of men skipping with the other leg. get it?