Tuesday, April 7

Xi Mut

Sungguh laaaammmmeeee dan akhirnye menules juge.

Toooo manyyyy things happened and I've been wanting to write them all but seriously I am lacking of time :( Not that Im busy with work, or anything. Just that I dun have the ample time to having the access of internet. So here's some bulleted points on what seems like an overdue posts:

1) Izwan Ikmal aka my only intelligent brother ( I only have 1 brother anyway) got straight 11A's for his SPM. Hellestest proudest Okest!!!He even appeared on a local newspaper. Planning to scan the n/paper cutting but no time to scan it. Later aight!

2) I have been working for a year and a week today! And cant wait to change job. Hating the current one :( Trying hard on successing the new plan.

3) I want to further studies!!! I planned to take Eng Management. But after going to the UK Edu Fair, decided to change the course. Something more technical. I remembered those degree time. Those stressful exams days. I know it will be hard. But somehow I just want to do it :| Praying hard to be more like Izwan .. :|

4) We planned to surprise Asserk on her birthday. We waited for 4hrs for her arrival. She came 4hrs and 5min after(where the party was already over). Well, we enjoyed ourselves. Hope she was too :P Happy belated again Serk :P

5) I think there's more that I want to blog. Tapi x igt da! Haish...

6) Oh! Nanad has left for Japan. She was sooo lucky. So jealous of you ok! She can't speak Japanese and yet the Nippon gov is sponsoring her for her research at the University of Tokyo!!! Sooo lucky ok!


7) Ha satu lg! I went to an event last weekend. Can't believe I actually went to that event hahah!Thot it would be boring, but I thot wrong. All the speakers were good and funny. I laughed my head off. And yes, I suffered a 2days headache after that :|

K. Dats it.Bai


No comments: