Saturday, August 22

39°

I came back from a 1 week business trip with a high fever. My temperature was 39°
Special thanks to Kamal for driving me to the clinic and also SH to get my medication. It was not easy to find those 2 places. Thanks to Sue to direct us to the panel clinic eventho it was close when we arrived. Lucky there were many available clinics there. Thanks to Mass and Rena for being very motherly taking care of me. And everyone else for being so supportive (for wearing mask when around me :P )

Talking about the trip, it was exhilarating. Very very tiresome but we enjoyed it a lot. The participants were great. We had very little sleep to conduct such big event but it was worthwhile. We were very glad to hear the closing speech from the VIPs. They will fund the event next time :)

Frankly speaking, I enjoyed doing this event so much. I didn't know how much I feel comfortable working with them. We were very close. I will be very sad if I were to leave this company. But there are some people I hate back in the office and desperately want to avoid them...


The team exclude the left most, the guy in white and the lady in vest


Anyways, today is the 1st day of Ramadan. I still have my fever but I fast :)
Wishing everyone Salam Ramadhan. May we be blessed with everything good from the holy month. InsyaAllah...

No comments: