Tuesday, August 11

Restaurant City

I had an exam. The journey took about 40 mins. I miscalculated and reached the place 7mins late. Then I went inside the room. The lady asked me whether I am a candidate or not. I said yes. She asked again. And I double confirmed my answer. After she was satisfied with it, she ushered me to my seat. Everyone was staring at me, probably because I was the late comer of the day. Blergh whatever.
Then the lady gave me the attendance sheet. I dun haf any pens. I borrowed a pen from the man behind. Then I had to ask the lady for a pencil since I was ashamed to ask for the man again for a pencil pulak. THe lady looked at me in disbelief. And then there was a column for angka giliran. I dunno mine. I left it blank. Then another lady who was colleting the sheets from everyone asked me to write down my angka giliran. I said I dunno where to get it. She said it's inside the letter sent at home. I said, I am sorry I didn't aware of that and I dun have the letter with me. It was at home in Melaka. She stared at me for awhile, and then asked for my IC no. Luckily she can check the angka giliran for me :D
And so I answered all the questions. It was tough. I simply answer, I dun even changed my answer (probably because I dun haf an eraser with me :| ) And that was it. After that paper, the lady was very nice to ask me whether I managed to answer all questions.
Then I realized everyone dress decently. The ladies wore baju kurungs or formal clothing. The men wore at least collared tshirt. And I was wearing a tshirt, jeans and a sliper jepon. Noice~
After the 3rd paper, I rang-ed a friend who took the same xm but at a different place and she mentioned about the dresscode. No wonder everyone was looking at me when I entered the room. I thot it was a latecomer-stare they gave me. But I thot wrong apparently. Oh well, at least the lady let me to sit for the xm.

SO lesson learnt. Before going to exams, do read all the details. Bring all the necessary documents so that you x memalukan diri sendiri.


4 comments:

Farah Haida said...

For someone who has been anticipating that exam for quite some time, you were very ill-prepared

irizis said...

mane ade. ok pe :P

narfey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
narfey said...

eh pomp, ko gi exam ptd ek?