Sunday, October 18

Bitchy!

A good friend of mine once told me and I quoted

" You cannot control other people's action. But you can definitely control yours. And yours only can bring the result to your own action, depending on what the action is"

Example:
A: Hey! what will be the topic I need to write tomorrow?
B: Just talk on general stuff.
A: Can you do it instead? I am still busy with my current work. I don't think I can find time to work on the topic. Besides, it's your area of expertise.
A:Hey man! Don't this to me. It's almost midnight. If you tell me during the day, I might help you on that. Besides, I know you are far more better doing this than me.
B: Ok ok...I'll do it.

Imagine if B suddenly tick off and shouted at A of not doing his job well, A will surely be angry and shouted at B back and most probably won't be writing on the topic. and B will be in trouble for not having anything on the topic.

True??

I agree. That's why there's a saying" Think before you act"

At the moment....I am trying hardly to apply this theory. It's hard. But I have to.

Sigh




No comments: