Tuesday, March 9

No One In The Office Shud Read This :|

Current Song: Mr Curiosity by Jason Mraz
Current Mode: Rebellious + Staying Low
Current Time: 0037

Felt like I was left alone. So I decided to be rebellious. And so far I like it. I do not have to care about anything! Just do as I like. Butttt...I can't be rebellious all the time. I haf to stay quiet under the radar now until I get the green light. Dear God please let him be in good mood and approve immediately.

The things I do during the rebellious period:
1) I purposely reached office an hour later than office hour
2) I FB'ed everyday and definitely maximize the site all the time.
3) I YM'ed. (Usually I put the invi mode on normal nonrebellious occasion).
4) I do things at the very last minute. (As in Mr Boss had to come to my place asking for the things he wanted which I was sapos to submit 1st thing in the morning but instead I FB'ed)
5) I went to surau as if I was trying to khatam the whole quran(indicating the long time I took to loiter)
6) I literally spend time emailing frens and doing things not related to work

Things I intend to do before I decided to be in rebellious mode:
1) Iron 5working clothes every Sunday so that I dun haf to wake up early n iron them each morning
2) Bathe immediately after morning prayer
3) Read something in the morning (good stuff)
4) Exercise/Yoga everyday
5) Be in accurate state of momentum

Current Song: Disko Tanpa Risiko by Komplot
Current Mode: Guitless Rebellious Mode Still
Current Time: 0050

I shud be sleeping now.Sigh ~

No comments: