Monday, March 22

Perempuan Mempunyai 9 Nafsu..kan??

I promised myself not to spend unnecessary things for the time being. Need to be focus on what I wanna buy since I need to save the money for the next big event. Focus on what I SHOULD buy. And so I went to the new Jusco in town. I was impressed with 3 things:


1) They have
Papa John's Pizza there!!!! So far this is the best pizza I've ever tasted and I am effing glad they have it here


2) I remembered having this conversation with a colleague where we would wish our hometown would have this stall selling tako ball. And guess what.our wish came true!!!!

3) I can't believe things are still on sale!! On what occasion???


Point # 1 and #2 didn't make any big impact on my wallet since I had handsome lunch before I got there. Unfortunately, I am hungry for other things. Things I think is ok to have it other time rather then now..but no..nafsu menguasai segala galanya..Urgh~!


eh cop. There's 1 more impressive point. They even have an organic section!!! Pergh..Compared to the 1st Jusco here, superrrrr beza !!



itu saje setakat ini. saye lapar jadi harus tdo skrg...

No comments: