Thursday, July 1

Iridology

helo.
F has been 'nagging' of not updating. ( i know u hate the word nag :P )
so here I am, trying to blab on TOSH.

Ermh..it's the world cup fever. But I dun get infected. Not like last time. Mainly because I do not own any TV. And I seldom ate outside during dinner. This year's is funny anyway. Underdogs rule. My alltime fav is not playing anymore, so I dun haf any more reason to watch football. Haha...Being bimbo on football.
No, I dun watch football because of the hawtnness of the players. I look for the skills. Well, looks play tiiiinnny bit of my fondness towards football :P

My last date will be on the 16th. Confirmed by HR. A collegue's last date was yesterday. But she is still in the office doing work at 737pm :| TODAY! crazy.
I hope I don't haf to be like her :|

cau cin!
TA!!


3 comments:

Farah Haida said...

you call me "F"!!!
What the F irna!!!
hahahhahahah... wahhh tgk bola sbb skilll... hehe.. i dont watch at all so whatever.
I dont nag!!!
i only tell you ONCE
hahah

irizis said...

Did u not watch Gossip Girl? Haha!
ok fine u dun nag. but u do hate the word nag kan! :P

Farah Haida said...

do i? i dont hate the word nag. i just hate it when ppl associate it with me, which is exactly the case here! hah