Sunday, July 4

My first successful S


I was spring cleaning my phone -deleting unwanted things.
Then I came across this photo. This was taken when I was driving to Aizat's house. It was at a traffic lite. It was red. Everyone stopped. And there was a homeless man, eating under the flyover. Then the man in the car in front of me, rolled down the window and waved his hand towards the homeless man. Then he took out a bottle of mineral water and pointing it out to the homeless man.
I looked at the homeless man, he stopped eating. He looked at the man waving bottle at him with a puzzle look. I didn't dare to roll down my window but I guess the man in the car shouted something to the homeless man. Then he walked towards the car slowly. Too slow, the man in the car decided to put the bottle on the road, and let the homeless man took it from there instead.
This scenario shows that, Malaysian still has the generous heart after all.
Which reminds me of an article I read this morning. About a Russian who lost his passport and her travel docs. Lucky her, some orang asli helped her, giving her rice to eat and some cooking utensils for her to survive while she settles her problem with the immigration. And a fruit supplier who help raised money for her air tix.
Nice eh?

Oh! for the first time, I managed to to it right :D Woohoo!!

3 comments:

h e e j a u said...

menarik.

btw, what's 'S'? it looks like something else to me. :-s

Farah Haida said...

"I managed to to it right"...
ape nih?

irizis said...

pls. S stands for many2 things :|
i managed to do it rite :|