Tuesday, November 29

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover

Im just titling this post as so because....well, most of my post don't really relate to the title. Heh
Actually this one does. Haha.Ok mental x stabil :||
Back then, I chose books by how attractive the cover was. Yes. I saw. I bought.
Now, still not much difference :|
1) Saw attractive book cover
2) Read synopsis
3) Read introduction
4) Then decide to buy :)

I watched this Korean show. They were promoting places in Korea. There was this street called Bosu Dong Book Street. The shops at the street sell books. Lots of them. Old and new. At a very cheap price! Coolnesss! This street existed since 1950s! Apparently, Koreans love to read. Book heaven I tell ya!

Eversince I watched u've Got Mail, Ive always dream to have a mega bookstore(like Borders) of my own. I planned this with my high school friends, Cthans n Zue. It was wayyy back then, this plan. I am still holding to this dream, I am not sure about the 2 friends tho. InsyaAllah, I would want this to happen. Perhaps having a small quite little bookstore first, something like the one Vanessa and Dan go in Season 4 if Im not mistaken. (Gosh it has been ages ive marathoning tv series!!! )
A girl can only dream right? Nope, I believe I can make this happen with the help from Allah, big actions from my side and financial support from the family (ok kidding hehe). Pray for this to happen :)
Amin...



p/s: sometimes I judge song by it's vidclip :P

No comments: