Friday, April 27

Best For Last

Alhamdulillah I am much much better now.
I have the detail story here
I was suffering from Herpes Zoster, a viral skin disease that attacks on nerves. (Sumpah sakit gile! )
But now,
I can perform my prayer properly (standing) :D
I cooked lunch (eventho it was only a simple dish).
Driving is still a hassle. Drove from Bandar Puteri to USJ, wasn't pleasant at all. I hope I will be better on Saturday. I need to drive back to Melaka :| Parents' anniversary is near.
I really hope Bersih won't make bad traffic (haha as if!) Need to go to SHor before going back hometown.
Self healing was not too bad. All I need was much needed rest and hi dose of Lingzhi :|
I wished I haf a slave to do things for me while bedridden(sort of) :|
A company or two won't be that bad.
But you can't have it all right? :P
Nevertheless, I am happy :D
Oohh I miss seeing people.

Haf u listen to this track? I have. Many2 times. But never with a headphone. When pasang headphone, mak aih SUPERB!

No comments: