Friday, January 27

Malaysia's Most Beautiful


I've been really into Reality Tv Show. Survivor, Amazing Race, Fear Factor, Average Joe, Explorace, Malaysian/American Idol, The Apprentice, Akademi Fantasia, The Cut...U name it and I just LOVE it. And recently I've watched Malaysia's Most Beautiful. Frankly speaking, I dun see any beauty in all of the contestants, in the sense the so-called beauty that they want-The pure sophisticated Asian girl. What they do was only backstabbing each other, showing much much hatred towards each other. Anyways, today is the finale. It was between Dilla and Jessy. Of course I voted for Dilla. She deserves to win compared to Jessy definitely. I was a bit scared of what happened to Nita[Malaysian Idol 2] would happen to Dilla too... but not this time. Wee~ Now Malaysian's can really vote. They voted of what they see and believe...not because of some other lame reason. Malaysian's have really open their eyes and becoming better judges for this reality tvs. Clap2~ But 8tv dear, do get a better host please. Tony Eusoff was just suck!



Tomorrow will be my worst nightmare. I mean tonight I'm gonna haf nightmares for sure:-s. The exams result will be out tomorrow!!! I sure die one :(

3 comments:

Azwa Amira said...

hehe. u sure pass with flying colors one..no die die one..haha

irizis said...

Yerrite...

Mohd Faizal Iman said...

congrats my dear :*