Wednesday, January 11

Raya Raya Raya

  • Today is Raya
  • Everyone goes to the mosque to pray, while I woke up at 11 am :(
  • I am at Cyberjaya, working my a** off to study while all my family members are having fun at kampong
  • They are eating lemang and Wan's special rendang, nasi impit with superlicious mak's kuah kacang while me have to go to Warisan or Alamanda to eat lemang cooked inside besi :(.
  • They are probably gonna enjoy sup tulang home made tonight together while me...kat HB2 je kot :|
  • Idayu and Izwan will probably buy lots of bunge api and play with all my cousins while me...light the lighter (??)
Di kesempatan ini, I would like to wish all Muslims a Happy Eid-Adha. May Allah bless us all Amin...~

5 comments:

Mohd Faizal Iman said...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha .. maaf zahir dan batin dgn ucapan di pagi hari raya tak baik menipu :p

Same2 lah kite menangis ..

Azwa Amira said...

hehe. slamat hari raya qurban to u too

Anonymous said...

aku dah ade second nephew!!! chekidaut yau! http://umarz.blogdrive.com

~iLL3$t~ said...

lemang yg aku bwk smalam mane? sume ko abiskn ek ;p

irizis said...

Yeah~Thanks To ev'wan bringing the lovely lemang and nasi impit :P...