Sunday, February 19

Dust-Free Zone

I really can't stand dust! It make me sneeze all the time besides other major health problems. And believe me, Cyberjaya is totally full of dust. And unfortunately my house in in Cyberjaya :( I am a student...an engineering student...plus, a MMU engineering student whom you know is extremely totally busy with assignments and well you know...study stuff!!!So I don't have much time get rid of the dust in my room [the whole rumah lagi la!!]And so you can guess how terrible the dust condition in my room :| But tonight, it is dust-free zone here...Finally Wee~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

baik sungguh rumet saya ini.erima kasih diucapkan >:D<

Mohd Faizal Iman said...

tlg bersihkan bilik saye juga ..

Anonymous said...

eh pomp. ive changed my mmls default pic few weeks ago.n suddenly read this entry today. guess what? checkout my mmls. :D oh, and syabas sbb berjaye bersihkan bilik. hopefully there's no more nyamuks. :-s

irizis said...

I've seen it...Damn unbelievable ar pomp!

Anonymous said...

tuh ah sal!!!