Thursday, February 23

Happiness Is Not A Fish

This afternoon, I escaped one class just because of one darn CD. But I left all my notes in the room where the class is supposed to be held. So I can't get in to take the notes...Yelah name pon escape, x kan nk masok kelas tu lak...My next class is at 6pm, so I have wasted 4hours doing nothing. Not that I intend to, but because of this CD makes me didn't have any mood to do something beneficial. So I talked, and talked and went to their class but was listening to Azura's MP3..As time pass by, I felt sleepy. Then suddenly I didn't want to go to my 6pm class. In fact, I have started thinking of escaping many2 more classes as I think that my life of going to classes has finally bored me. So I went back home and sleep Wee~.At 545pm Watie woke me up and suddenly I want to go to class sebab takot nanti menyesal lak. It was a Control Theory class taught by Mr. Mathias. The class was interesting unbelievably!!!After the class, I realize that I am not gonna escape any of my classes anymore :) all thanks to Mr Mathias Foo Fui Lin

5 comments:

Mohd Faizal Iman said...

Happiness is a pond ..

Anonymous said...

mathias had an accident! pity him~

Anonymous said...

ala biasela. azam awal sem. cam tk pnah buat. :-j

irizis said...

Ha tu ar! Kesian die...kene pakai tongkat bile nk jalan :(

Anonymous said...

mcm cerita tauladan darjah 5