Thursday, February 16

YadaYada

As I was looking through my tones of pictures in my computer, I came across this 1 picture which before this I haven't realize how beautiful and nice it is.Well now it's already be my wallpaper Heh. Anyway, I love this picture. I neither look fat nor thin, and so does he. The skin is still reddish white, not like I am now :(. And the picture itself look very happy and friendly and fun to look at. One because I'm in the picture [Oh!Well!!~]. Second because the scenary is nice. Third is because we look very happy and enjoy every moment of everything [Which we are :) and hope shall forever will be Chewah~]. And I really like his-everyday-quote. Instead of saying lempang kang, or cubit kang or baling kang, or sepak kang...he used "Miscall Kang"

Oh! & I L.O.L.O.L.O.L.O.V.E Richard Gere Mwacks~!

1 comment:

Mohd Faizal Iman said...

Richard Gere is a handsome dude like me .. hehe