Friday, May 26

.Unlimited Access of Aircond.

Isn't it interesting...
Today I cut an orange,
Yesterday I also cut an orange,
Today I do my homework,
Yesterday I did my homework,
Today I wait for the bus,
Yesterday I waited for the bus,
Today I sweep the floor,
Yesterday I swept the floor,
How is it that while the meaning of my action is the same,
the verb I use must change tense?
Isn't it interesting that tenses can tell the action
I do today and that done yesterday!

I found this printed poem in front of my mom's printer. Yes! I'm at home Woohoo~. The maid has gone back to Indonesia, mom's alone doing all the stuff in the house, so me being the greatest daughter came home to help things out Huhu...So, petang tadi, I cooked ayam goreng cili padi. I haven't been in the kitchen for quite sometime and probably the 'touch'[ade ke pon :P] is no longer there. I just forgot that cili padis are suppose to be verrry the pedas. So I put a hell lot of them in my cooking. Believe me, I actually cried tears eating my chicken. They're not just bergenang, but actually flowing down my face. Me being a anak jati Negeri Sembilan surely kuat makan pedas but this really challenge my credibility Heh. So people, don't ask me to cook anything hot Haha!!Luckily I haf lots of chocolates and water to cool things off :D
Back to the printed poem, Im not sure whose one is it but I haf a feeling that it's my younger sister's. Kinda interesting poem so I thot of posting it here for..fun I guess :

>Some people has their own way of motivating other people. Nevertheless, the action taken should be right at all means. People asked questions. You answered honestly. People replied back mockingly. It's hurtful Im sure. But try to think positive, try to blend with that person's way of giving advices tho it's hard. Sigh~<
>Dun just say. Do it. Bak kate pepatah" Cakap tak serupa bikin!" No need to talk big on what u didn't do, it was stupid! Above all, dun talk big!<
Oh! Taylor rocks! woohoo~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i cant understand why u look old man.. young men, i mean around your age, most of them are gorgeous and smart.. not to mention ur bf, who's simply a smart and handsome young man