Monday, May 1

How Many Times, How Many Lies

The cicak jantan in our shower is dead. Probably he didn't haf anything to eat, or drowned to death or too much odour he had to cope up with Erk~[I was talking about the shampoos and all the chemical stuff, what do u think??!] Well, it is sunat to kill lizards, so I dun feel guilty or anything Haha.

Probably those who really really read my blog would be verry bored of reading about the weather of Malaysia. Totally Hot Peri-Peri. That is exactly what I'm feeling right now. I'm not sure whether it's only me or others feel it too but I really can't stand the weather. But, no matter how hard I complain, that's how it's going to be. The Qada and Qadar :) Just have to go with the flow and stop whining about it Hehe. How I wish this week would end very quickly so that I cud go back home and enjoy the comfortness of unlimited access of air-con :D

Just now, we tried our self-made parachute. Threw it from the 2nd story, did float for a few seconds then it goes down straight on the road. Haha. I'm not sure whether our satellite is going to be a success or not. For me now, as long as there is the parachute, the hardware and the software, it shud be enuff. I dun care whether it's going to function or not. This loads of assignments made me really tired and not that energetic to do any more tasks.

I've tried the Banana Cream Frappucino Blended Cream at Stabax. It taste like pisang hehe:P. Thanks Pomp for telling me about this eventho I didn't get the 30% discount :|

Thot of calling bonda today, but somehow it slipped off my mind with all the stuff I've been working on like mad. Urgh~ Missing her and those at home :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nanti i tlg miscal eh .. :*

Anonymous said...

hmmm...aku da baik ati nk kasik ko diskaun 30% tau.huhu.anything sori la eh :)>- haha

Anonymous said...

sape suh dtg lmbt. kan dh tk dpt diskaun. kah kah.

dead cicak? ewwww!!!!