Monday, June 26

»Garlic Cheese Bun«

It had been a quiet week. The nouvel semester had just started, and there are yet no assignments or tutorials or labs to bother me, so I'm kinda at ease Heh. Still trying to manage my timetable with the World Cup going on, and the early classes, plus adapting the new resolution Im making which somehow never change from semester to semester Haha..

Situations in the house were a bit hectic at the beginning with few people stayed here while waiting for hostel applications. Then there was this 'thing' with this 'someone' need to be settled off. Then came the new housemates...
We bought a katil for the bilik. It will arrive tomorrow InsyaAllah. Bese je, not very fancy. Nak pakai setahun je pon. Planning to buy a standing fan for the bilik, and a carpet to cover all the oh-so-messy-cables, and change the curtain. Then nak rearrange the bilik to make it look nicer and spacier(?~). But still none has been done so far :P. Not that I dun haf the time, in fact I have A LOT of that but not enuff money-la Beb! So haf to do one at a time. Can't wait for the new look Hehe.

So...World Cup :D. At first I was confident Brazil gonna win tapi after seeing their performances, tak tau la sekarang. Probably Argentina. Germany pon menarik. It was all unexpected la jugak. Ghana pon boleh tahan. So seriously, I dun know who's gonna win. Talking about football, I just watched Gol & Gincu the series. I like it. I've been following the cerite since day 1 Heh. Ala-ala peminat susah mati la jugak :P The lead actress-Fazura is ok la. But I like Sazzy Falak the most. She looks natural la jugak belakon. But I superhate Pierre Andre. Acting die boleh tahan la since he had acted in some films, involve in theatre some more, tapi bile die cakap je memang fail la! Seriously, I hate the way he talks. Geli ok! If I ever met anyone talk to me like that, sumpah aku gelak ar! No offense, tapi eishk! Maybe that's what the director wanted, but it just turns me off. No offense to the Pierre Andre's fans, but Im just saying what I think and what I feel. Suke hati ar kan /:)

Pomp! I've seen the pokok kelape u've been telling me yesterday & they are Cuns :D Those who are interested in seeing, pliz go to MFM Alamanda & enjoy the beach party(kononyeh) :P Anyway, I met 2 ppl there. A junior and a long-time-no-see-primary-school-fren MARZIAH. We talk a bit, then suppose to change phone numbers but ended up only me giving her my number, because she was supposed to missedcall me, but still nothing up until now :|

So there you go...My Quiet Week -END-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanx for the ice-cream :*

Anonymous said...

sori menumpang bilek kau. :(

aloha beach party. yeehaa~

hopefully korang dpt maintain bilek cam yg sekarang nih smpai setahun lagi. hehe.

irizis said...

Eh! no harm la Pomp! Haiyok!! Anyways, Kitorang mmg bilik sentiase cunz ar..Durgh~!