Friday, June 9

»Katun«

I LOVE CARTOONS, especially Spongebob Squarepants. One of the major reasons is that he is yellow in colour and I love the colour yellow and that particular cartoon is extremely stupid and funny in a very hilarious way (??!). A snail sounds like cat’s meowing, jelly fishes are treated like butterflies, a squirrel living in the sea etc. I tell you, this cartoon is unbelievably doofus! I also enjoy watching The Adventures Of Jimmy Neutron. The main character is a kid who has a large head and can invent many things. He is not that funny but his friends are, his super lamest friends Carl and Sheen. Ha-ha.. I like watching Sin Chan too as of course he is soo adorable and slumber gell! ‘Budak yang tak tau malu’ is best referred to him. Basically I love watching cartoons with stupid and lame jokes and not that Barney-friendly-type of cartoons.Heh.

I am sure Malaysians are aware of the new tv channel called Channel 9 ke TV 9 ke as long as there is the 9 there: P. I don’t think those using Astro have this channel, soon maybe. But a ‘normal’ tv can enjoy it now Wee~

How these two things about me liking to watch cartoons and the existence of tv9 ever related? Well, fortunately, TV9 has Spongebob and Jimmy Neutron as some of its programme. And so me being the fan of this two cartoons, switch on the tv and watch la kan, when I totally shocked to hear that both of the cartoons are in Bahasa Melayu. I am not those people who hate Malay Language; in fact I am proud of it. Bahasa Jiwa Bangsa B-). But it turns out really bad and stupid and it really make me want to switch off the tv. Come on la! For those kids who doesn’t know or understand yet the language, it should be okla as they would only watch without understanding anything. But cartoons are not meant for babies only for god sake! They are other viewers who would really enjoy watching and they tend to have fun watching it, but to me it was disappointing. I am not underestimating the alihsuara team. They did a very good job on the Sinchan. They were way better than the Japanese version. But not on these two cartoons. I don’t know about the other cartoons since I have no intention on watching them, but tolong la! Haish…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really? spongebob in bm? eventho i dun watch spongebob n jimmy whatever, but i can imagine how ke-tak-best-an nyer.

irizis said...

Yeah..Thanks for understanding